THE FOLLOWING PRIVACY STATEMENT DETAILS THE UTTARADEAL.COM PLEDGE TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION PRIVATE. Any questions in regards to UttaraDeal.com privacy practices should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of information does UttaraDeal.com collect?
UttaraDeal.com utilizes the cookie feature of your browser. Cookies, on their own, cannot be used to identify you. The cookie feature of your browser can be turned off; simply locate your browser preference options. Keep in mind that disabling the cookie feature will prevent you from participating in certain activities. Your IP address helps UttaraDeal.com diagnose server problems and helps us administer website functions. IP addresses provide us with geographical information and aggregated information on how visitors utilize UttaraDeal.com. By monitoring search queries, access times, and traffic patterns we can determine how to market users and make their experience more enjoyable.
Information UttaraDeal Collects and Receives
When you Use the Software & Services, we automatically collect and store the following types of information:
- Technical Information. Certain technical information regarding your device, and your Use of the Software & Services and other third party software and applications installed on your device (the “Other Software”), including the type, name and version of the operating system and Other Software including, without limitation, their interactions with the Software & Services, ISP (Internet Service Provider), location, Internet protocol (IP) address, anonymous user identifiers, device configuration and identifiers (IDFA (Identifier for Advertisers used in IOS), Advertising ID (Identifier for Advertisers used in Android) and the like), version of the Software & Services, and your configuration and settings of the Software & Services;
- Usage Information. Certain usage related information regarding your use and interaction with your device, including the Software & Services and Other Software, such as when and how you Use the Software & Services and Other Software, how you use your internet browser and internet search related applications, the web pages you visit and the content you see, access and utilize on such web pages; for example, offerings and advertisements that you view, use and access, how you use them and your response to them, how frequently you use them, your search queries and the time and date of your searches;
- Social Networks. Your interactions on social networks through the Software & Services;
- Registration Related Information. Information you provide when you register for the Software & Services (if applicable), such as name, home or work addresses, email address, telephone and fax numbers, birth date and gender; and
- Support Related Information. If you communicate with us via our support section or via email, we may also collect your email address, name and any information voluntarily submitted by you in connection with such support (for example, your name, company name, and particular support query or request). Such information will only be used to provide you with support services and will not be connected with any other information collected from you on or through the Software & Services, including, any individual User ID (as defined below) generated or collected by us.
What does uttaradeal.com do with my data?
UttaraDeal.com only collects data to enhance and personally tailor our website to meet your needs. Personal information that is collected allows us to customize website content and generate targeted advertisements based on your particular preferences. Cookies help us distinguish between individual users, tailor fit homepages, control advertisement frequency, and so on. IP addresses help us diagnose server issues and help us administer UttaraDeal.com. Without your IP address it would be impossible to keep our services running 24/7, and we want to be here for you around the clock. Every email sent to UttaraDeal.com users is to meet your needs. We offer website updates, inform you of new features, allow you to for special offers and sweepstakes, all for your enjoyment. If at any point these emails become annoying or bothersome, simply on the link provided to opt out. Also note that your email address helps UttaraDeal.com respond to any questions you have posed, issues you have encountered, or complaints made. We require your email address so we may address these issues.
Sharing Information with Third Parties.
We may share with third parties the information collected in any of the following events:
- If we are required by law to disclose your information, we may share your information with law enforcement or other competent authorities and any third party, as may be required (e.g., to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; to respond to claims or satisfy any legal process, subpoena, or governmental request; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of UttaraDeal’s users, its partners, or the general public);
- In the event UttaraDeal goes through a business transition such as a merger or acquisition by another company, consolidation, change of control, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your information will be among the assets transferred;
In any case other than the above, we will not share your PII with third parties without your prior consent.
You may also choose to activate additional features that provide you with the ability to update and use your favorite social networks directly from the Software & Services. During such activation, you will be asked to grant UttaraDeal permission to compile certain information from such social networks. This information may include friends or contact lists, notes, updates, and photos, and may be used by UttaraDeal to customize the Content available to you through the Software & Services, suggest new features and Content that may be relevant to you, or provide UttaraDeal with data for statistical purposes. The information you allow UttaraDeal to access is that which is presented to you when you choose to activate these features. Please see your social network provider policies for any questions or concerns. You may opt not to grant UttaraDeal access to your social network account(s) at any time by changing your social network settings or by not authorizing UttaraDeal’s access thereto.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- facilitate and enhance your interaction and activities with the Software & Services;
- help UttaraDeal learn how you Use the Software & Services, what parts are most attractive and interesting to you, and what kind of offers you like to see;
- provide you with personalized content which may include interest-based information, online ads or other marketing materials on or through the Software & Services and on third party websites and properties;
- analyze the information collected from you and help manage and optimize the Software & Services;
- track and measure various performance and demographic parameters of advertising campaigns including, without limitation, analyzing which ads your browser has loaded, which site pages you may have been viewing when the ads were delivered or accessed, and your interaction with the ad.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept Cookies but you can reset your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is sent. However, some functions of the Software & Services may not function properly if your Cookies are disabled. By using the Software & Services, you affirmatively consent to the collection of information and Cookies as described above.
Children under 13
You may send us a request to access the PII that we collect through your use of the Software & Services. In such case, we may require that you provide us with additional information to verify your identity.
Transfer of Data Outside Your Territory
The Software & Services work over the Internet. We may store and process information in various locations throughout the globe. If you are a resident of a European Union Member State or another jurisdiction where transfer of your PII to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you hereby provide us with your express consent to such transfer of your data.
We implement measures to secure your PII that we collect in order to minimize the risks of damage, loss of information, and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute information security. Therefore, although we make efforts to secure your PII, we cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that the Software & Services and its databases are immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions, access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that can be configured in certain web browsers (the “DNT Feature”); the DNT Feature, when enabled on a web browser, signals the websites you visit that you do not want certain information about the websites visited collected. As the Internet industry is in the process of defining how to interpret signals sent by the DNT Feature, UttaraDeal does not currently respond or recognize DNT Feature signals.
Who else gets to see my personal information?
When you request services from our partners UttaraDeal.com will share your personal information with them, so that you can receive what you have requested. If you have any questions or concerns about a UttaraDeal.com business partner, you may contact them directly. UttaraDeal.com is not responsible for the data collection or privacy practices of business partners. Your personal information may also be shared with UttaraDeal.com owned businesses. Your personal information will be shared with an outside party if we have good reason to believe that the law or legal process require it. It is our obligation to protect any rights or property of UttaraDeal.com and others associated with our company and website. Targeted advertisements enhance user experience, and so at times we may share specifically non personal information with advertisers, so that they may present you with relevant advertisements. Geographical information may be shared along with demographics, but we will never share personally identifiable information.
How do I delete my information from UttaraDeal.com?
At this current time it is not possible to completely delete your user information from the UttaraDeal.com database. If you are concerned with the security of your personal data you can remove the cookie stored on your browser, which will allow the server to perceive you as a new user. In the future you can change your browser setting to not accept cookies. Be aware that removing cookies does prevent you from participating in certain activities.
Will I be notified of a security breach?
UttaraDeal.com has taken many steps to ensure that your personal information is not made publicly available and that is only accessible to the user who originally entered it. However, in the event of an unlikely security breach, the user will be notified immediately.
Do linked sites honor your policy?
Linked sites are not run or controlled by UttaraDeal.com. The website does contain many linked sites, so that we may offer you additional services and products that we feel you will enjoy. Each linked site is owned by an outside company; therefore, they have established their own polices in respect to privacy. UttaraDeal.com won’t be held responsible for privacy practices or policies or content of linked sites. Also note that any personal information supplied to an outside advertiser is at your own risk.
Will your policy always remain intact?
We cannot guarantee that this policy will always be honored. In the event that UttaraDeal.com is bought, or our assets are acquired by another company, user information may be transferred to new ownership. UttaraDeal.com will suggest this policy be adapted, but we cannot guarantee it.
UttaraDeal.com will notify you of changes
UttaraDeal.com is constantly improving and making additions to our site to provide you with better features and services. As a result, our policies must be continuously revised. Whenever alterations are required, a new revised policy will be posted to this site, along with the date of last revision. It is important to us that you are always up to date with UttaraDeal.com policies, so check this site often for information on your privacy.
In regards to privacy issues or the collection of personal data, any questions or concerns can be directed to our dedicated representatives. Please contact them by email at email@example.com.